Life/Business Coaching & Mentoring
What is Life Coaching
Life coaching is a practice which gives you the opportunity to learn how to do things differently and create positive changes in your life. Your thinking, actions and learnings will benefit from a coaching conversation. It helps you to find the resources within when you feel stuck or overwhelmed. Coaching is about giving support and empowering you to create the life of your dreams.
Life coaching helps you to get clear, overcome obstacles and move into action. It supports you in making any necessary changes to create more meaningful results in your life or business.
What are the benefits of Coaching?
As one of my clients, you will learn:
- How to recognise and challenge limiting beliefs.
- Incredible self-belief and how to tap into it when needed.
- About what is important to you and what you really want from your life.
- To identify patterns that are keeping you stuck and new behaviour that will support you in building momentum.
- Techniques to use to become your own coach.
- Self-care to support your overall well-being
- To recognise any resistance or fear you may have which could inhibit you from achieving your goals.
- To take action towards living the life you deserve.
Is Coaching for YOU?
- Is there a gap between where you are now, and where you want to be?
- Do you have a lack of clarity and don’t know how to find it?
- Do you find it difficult to make good decisions?
- Are you ready to take your life to the next level?
- Is something missing in your life and you’re not sure what it is?
- Are your life purposes and goals unclear?
- Are you open to new insights, breakthroughs and transformations?
- Are you tired of feeling stuck and want to move forward?
- Do you have difficulty prioritizing and taking action as procrastination is a problem for you?
If you answered YES to any of the above, life or business coaching may be for you.
SEE WHAT SOME OF MY CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
My personal development sessions with Joanne allowed me to make peace with the negative things that had been happening in my life, while working on liking myself for the first time ever. Joanne’s sessions allowed me to see the greatness in me and also my life and not to beat myself up about everything but also to see that the reason for certain things not working in my life was because I had not dealt with some things in the past. Once we worked through these areas, I was able to open myself up to so much more. Since then I have embarked in the next stage which is business coaching with Joanne. I am a firm believer that every self-employed person needs a coach to give them clarity and guidance in their personal and professional development. Joanne’s sessions have allowed me to refocus my business and in doing this only after two sessions I am getting more work and moving much further forward than I ever imagined I could in one month. Joanne’s sessions are highly recommended and I am looking forward to continue my own development with her.